View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
Mugsy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Sky Sports boxing is embarrassing

Another ****ty card of boxing on Sky tonight, while boxnation and even Channel 5 trump them once again.

Ringside I watched last week, seems to have gone to the dogs. All they done for an hour was cream themselves over Froch Kessler which the *****s have decided to put on PPV box office. They better hope it goes better than their previous box office failures Khan Haye and Fraudley Harrison... I wont be paying anyway!

They failed to even mention Donaire Rigondeux or anything else for an hour, bar talking about Steve Collins nd Eubank, while failing to mention Collins coming out of retirement that week! I just hate the way they ignore boxing apart from their own little tiny world and they do nothing to draw casual fans in with the mugs they hype up and ****ty cards they constantly show.

Now Brook Alexander is off, they have Purdy in for that another mismatch they will hype up. At least they will have Peterson Mathyesse, so thats something but really their coverage has diminished so much its embarrassing. They ignore boxing on their own news channel.
Mugsy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links