Old 04-25-2013, 10:06 AM   #52
Manila
Temporarily Unbanned
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Mir V Werdum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
Could he have physically beaten Gonzaga? Of course he could have. He wasn't that shot.

Could he have physically beaten Schaub? Of course he could have. Physically he wasn't as good as he was, but it was mentally where he didn't look anywhere near the fighter he was. Would prime Cro Cop have allowed Schaub to relax and fight his own fight? Of course not. But the cage version of Cro Cop did. In the cage he couldn't cut anyone off and corner them. And after the Gonzaga knockout he fought very cautiously, not having the confidence in himself that he had before. He carried some injuries into a couple of fights. But physically he wasn't close to Roy Jones shot.

If you admit that you completely manufactured this hogwash opinion and imposed it on me as a feeble and transparent means of countering the point, I shall indulge you in more discussion of this topic. Otherwise, I cannot, because it is pathetic to impose a silly opinion on me that is not mine, with no justification whatsoever for this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
And to say that he's totally shot and physically unable to compete from the time he entered the UFC is equally dishonest.
Manila is offline  Top