View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #4504
anj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300
Default Re: Post Your Pic/Talk About Anything Thread

Mayweather back to Pretty Boy Floyd. He did the right thing, I don't want to see Mayweather take many beatings, although that was a boring fight. Yes it was clinical and appreciate it for that, but Rigo's performance was also clinical..and entertaining.
Guerrero was looking impressive, there's just no blueprint for PBF. This fight reminded me of something I realised in 2007 against ODLH, Mayweather just does enough to get through, and will dig deep and make adjustments IF its required whereby the other fighter makes a breakthrough past Mayweather's initial adjustments. But it's usually not required of him, hence why he Pretty Boy Floyd's the way through the rounds without much threat. He still looked as fast as ever and instead of relying on the ever decreasing speed of his legs, he ran which was still a good compensation.

Mares is certainly a top 10 P4P fighter, impressed me a lot I didn't think he'd transition well in 126, with a first fight against a tough brute in PDL. Mares had moments which reminded me of Erik Morales.

I wonder how he fairs against Orlando Salido, or a Juanma who looks up to the challenge.

It's now time for Leo Santa Cruz to fight someone somewhat of note.
anj is offline  Top