View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 05:38 AM   #58
dannyboy147
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: The Gloves are off - Super Middle Weights - 10:30PM

Met Roy Jones and Joe Calzaghe last week at the dinner night through in Motherwell. I couldn't believe just how much of a gentleman Roy was. He comes across as a really nice humble guy, i was expecting him to be loud and brash but he was the complete opposite. More than happy to sign gloves for me and my brother.

Joe on the other hand was ****ed up and sleezing badly over some young bit of stuff!!! Joe barely signed anything for fans. We were staying in the hotel so got to stay at the bar after hours, there i was told by one of the organizers that Calzaghe was a ****ing ****er and had refused to sign any more than 10 things (wasn't what was agreed prior). Joe and his mate were also rumored to have been dabbling on the old columbian marching powder aswell.

Met Willie Limmond too, he was sound as **** a really nice bloke. Couldn't believe how solid he was, hands like bloody shovels!! He said the Khan fight was one of the easiest fights he has been in even though he lost. He said he is looking to fight Mcallister next, if they offer decent money unlike last time.
dannyboy147 is offline  Top