View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 04:53 AM   #14
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Kevin Mitchell - Does anyone still care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxzone View Post
I have rated Kevin Mitchell from the first time I have seen him. He seems to not train hard and cut corners and against Katsidis that showed It really did. I thought in the Burns fight he was the man with the power not Burns and was shocked how that went. I think this is his FINAL chance. He needs a good win and get straight onto the top 10 trail. I am not saying he can do it but it owes to the support he has been shown over the years by a lot of fans.
I really dont understand how people were shocked at what Burns did to Mitchell. Sure Mitchell had the talent and power and he's nasty when he hurts someone. but Burns was the bigger, tougher, physically stronger fighter, and proven with it. Mitchell has power, but he's weak, especially in the legs dept. Burns doesn't have a lot of power but he's big and strong. Burns bullied Mitchell that night, but if he wanted to, he could have just outboxed him long. Power aside Burns is physically and technically superior to Mitchell.

Mitchell's getting underrated after the Burns fight, he would beat Crolla imo. Mitchells got talent and power, he's just physically and mentally not world class.
rossco666 is offline  Top