View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 07:13 AM   #80
Mashiach
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
vCash: 500
Default Re: Maydad Ronen Champ of the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by midniteprowler View Post
bahahahaha i tried watching the whole thing but it was so bad and cringe worthy wtf was he doing there and talking absolute bullshit for 20mins i almost just felt sorry for the sad kunt talking up his two disgraceful opponents one of which he trained himself, surely the people in the audience would be like wtf i was dieing from laughing bahahahahahaha .
midnight prowler and all his alts is oba carr is shaven haven is hector comacho is flickpass is fagott is argy bargy.

we know who you are.

u will regret ur campain .

Quote:
Originally Posted by midniteprowler View Post
there is to much about the whole thing to analyse and laugh at omg wtf bahahahahahhaha he was talking about himself like he is some boxing legend with an amazing story he is a joke

Once again how did he get invited to something like that? He must have paid money to go and make a speech.
maydad was invited on gold gilt invitation, who has ever invited you to a boxing ceremony?

your cant pay $$ money to be invited, looser.

you are a failure who is embarresed about hisself, so you attack the people you are jealuos of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwgcolman View Post
maydad didn't even have the boxing skill to win a state amateur title little own 2xworld titles.

I'm not knocking the bloke for his love of the sport of boxing or for the fact he earns a living out of it, good on him for that and all the power to him.

What is an issue is making out that you are something your not. He sanctioned his own world title fights and is not deserving to be calling himself champion of anything.
you are 'knocking the bloke'.

you have heard lies by people doing campain against maydad ronen and have been fooled into it too.

maydad is desrving to be called a masters champion because that is what he is.

his story is remarckable because maydad is remarckable.

there is so much more to maydad than you know, when you know the full 100% story you will be ashambed to have attacked maydad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusher View Post
settle down maydad all i did was upload the video of your speech everyone is entitled there opinion as i said earlier in this thread opinions are like arse holes everyone has one.
no, no, no , no daniel backstabber pawyey. Do not say all you did was upload the speech.

you are part of the antisemetic campain against maydad.

jokes you say get around. You did nothing in your boxing career, you are a looser.

so what if your brother was a asian champion- you didn't do that.

maydad was a masters world champion. What do you say now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by oba carr View Post
maydad is doing a good job of shaming the whole australian boxing community himself by claiming to be a 2 time world champion after 2 fights that he has a part of organising.
shutup midight prowler

you talk write that maydad is a fake but you have fake accounts.

hippocrit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
f***ing a.
2 have tried 2 have failed.
World boxing foundation masters featherweight champion of the world. And the haters can't say s**t.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7490&cat=boxer

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7490&cat=boxer
i cannot acces your links ut yes you are right.

thankyou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpy View Post
jeez ,,, its embarasing watching him , he has to be the most deluded ****wit i've ever seen ,, in fact 4 minuites was all i could put up with ,
faggot. Yoiu have never done what maydad has done.

put your real name to ythis website if you want to criticise.

do you do chairity work.

do you help the disvtanged.

do you promote fights and help young fighters be exposure.

answer = no x 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymour dough View Post
why don't you upload your fight with nader.it was funny how you and your camp carried on like ass wipes, only to realise where you guys were and to be told to shut the ef up,how funny was it when the beaded bandits were going to mince you into a halal pawsey paddy burger,which led you and your cronies to tippy toe out of the venue like pawsey pussies
daniel pawsey = keyboard warrior.

only tough behind a screen.

too scared to rematch.

but you laugh at maydad

you make me vomit you a vomit looser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusher View Post
yeah that happened upload the video i wouldn't mind checking it out i haven't seen it yet
liar.

you say maydad is liar and fake

yoiu have footage of all your fights so you upload and let website decide liar

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny boy View Post
i've looked high and low for video footage of maydad's world title fights and have come up short. For some reason maydad's not as keen to show off the footage as he is of his ebay belt. The closest i came was this training footage from his trip stateside: No wonder there's no blueprint. He breaks out into an aerobics routine mid-round.
you talk like aerobics is easy. Take a class. I bet you are fat masturbator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oba carr View Post
hahahahaha! Piss funny. What the **** is that shuffle that hes attempting to do??? I really love the way he sits down on his hook and turns it over. Reminds me of smoking joes left hook
funny funny becoz everyone know you slap your left hook like a faggit.

if yiu had skills of maydad maybe your career might be different

instead of being nowhere...and jeluos of maydad.

win a world tile?
answer= no!!!

Last edited by Mashiach; 10-04-2013 at 07:59 AM.
Mashiach is offline  Top
Reply With Quote