Old 07-17-2007, 04:50 PM   #23
Kolya
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: How did Boytzov look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krutov
thank you Kolya, how are you doing? my brother showed me one of your fights a while ago. You got robbed of the decision. You were the tougher man in that ring and i thought you won the fight quite clear.
Very good, my Viking friend. Marcus told me he showed you my fight, was this the fight where I gave him the 3 8-counts? I was not in good enough condition for that-I had two fights after that, and both of those were questionable as well (I Lost). We think what it may be is my gloves don't have white knuckles and the judges have trouble scoring them. But I'm in much better shape now, and sparring a super heavyweight and someone who is going to the Olympic Trials for the USA, and my defense has improved a lot. I have a tournament in two weeks, and afte I win that I might have another national tournament in October. We'll see how well my skills are working when I win the Ringside tournament, if they're still not all there I might hold off on the tournament in October. How about you? Are you still Super Heavy, or are you at 91kg now? If you want to get amateur fights a bit more you should try coming to the US for a little bit.
Kolya is offline  Top