View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #61
Strongback
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Matchroom's Christmas Card - What a Massive Fail!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandanda View Post
Listen my opinion is it's a solid card. Once again you've not posted a card you'd realistic think could happen. Funny you say about bringing decent fights outside his stable. He's done this in the past year you claim his shows are full of mismatches.

There's no name fighter on the bill so it's shit. Bloody hell clutching at straws now..

Fanboy this and head up arse that. You can't even debate with someone who's calling it with balance so you fling the childish insults out for a man of your age it's laughable. You've admitted you have a agenda hence the thread and the over reaction.

Now take your agenda driven drivel to someone else.

All you've got is 'name a better card'. That's not my job that's Eddie's. If I could be arse'd spending 5 minutes on it I am sure I could do better.

How about a Syke's v Crolla rematch or holding Quigg back so there is one of Matchroom's better names on the card instead of that waste of time fight he had last month. A mismatch fight for Quigg just so Eddie can try and justify a pathetic Froch PPV undercard.

Mismatched fights on the Froch undercard are leaving the Christmas card more than a little thread bare. Eddie should have made a few competitive fights on both cards. The fans would have been a lot happier.

That's without even looking at outside fights.
Strongback is offline  Top
Sponsored Links