View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #72
Strongback
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Matchroom's Christmas Card - What a Massive Fail!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandanda View Post
Gethin vs Crolla is a better fight then Crolla vs Sykes III at a weight Gary doesn't operate at yes.

But Franks irrelevant you said earlier in this post but now to salvage the argument you've drawn on him and his show and his situation. The show is a normal Saturday night show and he's bringing over Bundu so he's already put hand in pocket where Frank hasn't (for Gavin). Judging by your posts tonight you'd run a promotion into the ground because you aren't seeing it clearly IMO.

They have a business in which they want to try profit and if not then at least not have a right off. Hearn's last Christmas show fell apart through no fault of his own. If you're asking me how has his shows been overly the course of the year i'd say they've been a step up from FNF but i'd like to see next year step up. He's put some really good shows on and some frankly average ones on.

This one's different. A few nice trade fights and two good quality Italian fighters coming over for the chief and main event and Joshua in a step up with Darch.

Anyways my works done here, It's going around in circles and as Solaris rightly said you've made a mess of this thread.

Firstly it's my thread so if I think it worth arguing against a stone waller like you I will. You have not presented a single bone fide argument on any of the points I've raised, I have argued with many people on many subject and from experience I recognise you immediately as a guy that will keep mudding the waters and keeping diverting away from the the genuine facts. You will do this for as long as it takes. Me I take pleasure it arguing against people who debate like you do. People can see through your rhetoric the more you type.

Frank's card was brought up as a means to compare and contrast. Wazza doesn't have the money Sky give Matchroom. If Hearn keeps taking the gold while not delivering the figures he'll hit the skids with Sky.

The two Italians are far from decent that is why they were chosen. Nobody gives a fiddlers about them.

The proof of this pudding will be in the eating. The two headline fights involve mediocre British fighters fighting even more mediocre Italians. I don't anticipate a skill fest.

We'll see how great these "trade fights" are on the night. "Trade fights" is a bollocks term anyway. The fights are for the Sky viewers and ticket buyers not the handful of journo's and boxing people who might be in attendance. I have been watching boxing nearly thirty years, fought as an amateur and trained with pro's and I have rarely if ever heard the term "trade fight" used in amongst boxing people. It's like some crap Buncey would come out with trying to make himself sound important while waffling to Steve Lillis.

Your work won't be done until we see the fights.

As they used to say in the gym "the easiest thing in the world is to come up with an excuse".

Excuses are something you are full of.
Strongback is offline  Top