Old 04-14-2008, 09:38 AM   #6
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Czech heavy weight Ondrej Pala

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomcik
I saw that guy in Plzen he was fighting some can from Latvia. I wasn't impresed by him he seemed too slow without much power and I think the first solid oponent will ko him easily.....Sinan or Skeleton as you say will hurt Pala badly.....
Slow? I for sure isnt slow.Yep! He is no banger,but the accumalation of his punches takes its toll on his his opponents.16 stoppage victories in 21 fights isnt that bad,is it!
By the way he has already faced two very solid opponents.He could hold his own against both German heavy weight talent Rene Dettweiler and very promising Russian heavy weight hope Denis Boytsov.

He for sure has a chance against both Sinan and Skelton.Styles make fights.Pala isnt a future all time great.Come to think of it he will never ever play in the first league.Nevertheless,he represents the colours of a decent team in the second division which can now and then a favoured team of the top league.
IMO Pala has the right style to beat both the Turkish plodder and the British wrestler.
I wouldnt however bet any money on Pala against either Sinan Sam and Matt Skelton.
Odo is offline  Top