View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 02:33 PM   #564
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 3166
Default Re: I am a boxing manager: if you have questions about the boxing biz, ask!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey1234 View Post
I am a boxing manager and a fighters advocate. I manage fighters in Texas and Mexico. I have dealt with every major promoter and just about every major trainer both in the US and Mx. Including the great George Benton, If you have a question about boxing or need advice if I can help you I will.
I believe too many fighters are led down the wrong path cos they dont know the business.
Another poster, I believe JD__, suggested this and I think it's a good idea. I may have some knowledge you can use and you might have knowledge I could use. I will tell you from my POV and then give you the boxing guys POV, and you decide which fits for you. I dont claim to know it all if you ask an honest question I will give you an honest answer.
i know a lad looking to turn pro this year , any advice would be much appreciated i know he does not want tying down to any particular promoter , what do you think ? , is it possible or is he better of signing a contract to an individual promoter , thanks
ashishwarrior is online now  Top