View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 06:02 PM   #167
acie2g
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: If Floyd Mayweather Jr fought in the 80's, he'd be one of the FAB. It'd be the Fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis View Post
Hmm let's see how KFC did against this generations fab4

Duran/PAC- ducked like the plague

Leonard/Martinez- ducked like the plague

Hearns/ Williams- ducked like the plague

Haggler/GGG- ducked like the plague

Lol
I wasn't going to respond to this thread but this caught my attention, Mayweather isn't on the fab 4's level but you compare GGG, Martinez, Williams, & Pacquiao to them Williams career is over and he's no where near HOF I'm a Martinez fan but he's not HOF, GGG is still in hypejob stage, Pacquiao is on that level though. Didnt all the fab 4 fight each other don't see how that's happens with the guys you listed, and honestly for all the duck talk I would think the guy who choose the lesser opponent is the one ducking.

Using Mayweather & Pacquiao as an example when it first broke down Pac went to fight Clottey who officially just lost and Mayweather fought the #1 WW an champ in Mosley. How do you duck to fight someone people consider a bigger threat or better even Pacquiao said Mosley would win and Arum saying Mosley is the real champ and that's the fight that should happen not May-Pac ducking is Brook turning down Alexander to fight a no name, how do you duck a guy only to fight a higher rated champ
acie2g is offline  Top