View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 04:18 PM   #21
LeadLeftHook
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Was Khan even hit on the chin/jaw when he went down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
We were going to upload the full fight earlier toninght to let everbody see it, as it was great fight.

However, the awful things the Khan fans are saying about Limond in Youtube put us right off, & we decided not to bother.

Stuff like calling Limond a 'crackhead' etc... Do Khan fans know anything about boxing? limond is a proud family man & a self employed joiner who works long hours 6 days a week besides being a full time fighter to support his family, Limond is a credit to the sport of boxing. I dont mind Khan the fighter, but his fans are a pretty horrible bunch going by their fanatical screaming on Youtube.

****ers are all in screaming personal insults bout Willie, & deluding themselves that Khan was pushed & wasnt really knocked down

I would be lying if I said Khans mad nuthuggers havent got to me, cos they have.
Thats just youtube. A discussion on almost any video on there turns into insults and name calling. Well if you look at Amir Khan fan forum, most have shown respect for Limmond.

Last edited by joeburo; 03-14-2006 at 01:20 PM.
LeadLeftHook is offline  Top