View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 05:36 PM   #25
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Was Khan even hit on the chin/jaw when he went down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam
The fact that he went down well from a light hitting journeyman-level fighter(internationally) is telling of what he will be able to accomplish at the World Level. Imagine if Limond had Nate Campbell's power.
This is true, however Khan is not the finished article by any stretch of the imagination. A bad chin is not necessarly the end.

Limond IS NOT a journeyman. You are simply taking a guess, you do not know. In Arthur and Khan he may have lost to two world champs. You do not know yet. You go too much on what you think and not what you know. This is why you need to let things evolve and grow before you start being so judgemental.

I agree Limond is generally a light hitter but he uncharacteristically look to make the fight, walk Khan down, come in with big shots etc Ultimately Khan was caught while punching and he didn't even see the right hand. Plus it was six punches later that he went down.

I thought maybe Khan is hiding some Morales chin but I always said he didn't look solid in the pros yet. I wasn't sure on his strength, power, ability to take a shot etc His strength is still in some question though his power keeps reaching new heights. His chin has foiled in his first big fight but let's wait and see.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top