Old 07-18-2007, 05:36 PM   #26
Kolya
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: How did Boytzov look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krutov
yes, the guy recieved standing 8 counts and he looked stunned to me, my brother also think you got robbed of the decision. thats a shame but the most important thing is that you, yourself, know you won the fight. thats great that you get such good sparring and i wish you the best of luck in your upcoming tournament, i think you have the right attitude for winning, but buy yourself a pair of white knuckled gloves so you don't get snitched again.
i am also in great shape right now, im off from training for two weeks now though but i am honestly in the best shape i've ever been in right now. i just gets stronger and stronger and better, i've been working out like hell this year and last year, i am 91 kg now, i am much better at this weight, i actually punch much harder, faster and more precise now than i did when i was 95 or 96 kg, my stamina is better and im actually stronger and bigger physically now although im 5 kg lighter. i keep my weight at around 91 kg all the time now but i can't eat as much as i want. i feel very hungry for winning. i can fight 90 kg guys or 110 kg guys, it doesn't really matter to me.
are you going to record your fights at the upcoming tournament? if so i would love to watch them and see your development. what weightclass are you fighting in right now?
Damn, sounds like you're more of a beast now, man. Love to see you fight sometime. We already took care of the white knuckle glove problem, and luckily at this tournament they provide gloves, and they all have white knuckles. Yes, we'll be recording it down there. I just now have to commit more to my right hand like I did in the fight you saw, but keep using my jab and be controlled and copunter if I have to like I've been doing lately. I'm at 75kilos, Middleweight. But really I'm below 75 kilos, after this tournament I'll be lifting weights again to gain the weight back so I won't have shorter, heavier guys trying to bully me inside. The right uppercut feels good now though, so that should keep them off.
Kolya is offline  Top