View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 08:01 PM   #12
Mr "T"
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir is a crap? I dont think so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragosuhail
Drozer, i forgot to mention that in my thread. maybe it's cause im half asleep or cause it's so obvious to us fans.

yep only 1 knock down was legit and that was in the 10th. any one who watched the replays and states wladimir was knocked down 3 times legit, immediately loses credibility in this argument of who will win the rematch.

some might make the argument that wlad PUT himself into that position therefore deserved to be hit but is just rubbish and desperation from the haters. if peter is so good, even after the toney fights, then he wont NEED to rabbit punch in those short windows of opportunity, but instead he'll land a variety of punches while in the pocket that are totally flush and legal... this i doubt very much
I think the peter fight was one of his worst. He was tentative, gun-shy and confused-Thanks to Manny. The instructions were to test Peter's chin, then to fight conservatively, and cautiously,if peter could take a punch. When Peter waived off he punch in the 5th round, they went into "cautious" mode. Wlad should have let his hands go--Peter's power is overated.
Mr "T" is offline  Top