View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 03:11 AM   #16
Kenny

vCash: 1000
Default Re: good gym bad area

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggler2167
just walk from the bus stop dont take any valubles with u *** what the worst that could happen walkin a mile no 1 would shoot u for no reason and they cant mug u if u have no valuble u *** grow a pairs of testies
hahah, what's your idea of a bad area????? I've been to many area's of NYC were people shoot guns off for fun......forget about it, night time rolls around and you got the real punks on the street and if this area is anything like the areas I'm, talking about, then YES you could get shot...
as far as getting mugged if he doesn't have valuables??? Valuables to real street people are the tee shirt on his back, the sneakers on his feet, whatever is in his gym bag....
Where are you from, Iowa???? you don't really know too much about city life.

Oh yeah, these PUNKS do not fight either so don't say, "get tough" or whatever you said...they simply shoot, stab ya...that's it...no "hey ya wanna box", hahaha...

I've been to areas that aren't great areas to train at night like Little haiti in Miami and it's fine....there is some crime but it aint bad and people are generally ok to white guys, but these other areas I'm talking about are not good areas for a white guy to hang out late at night....simple as that.

Be smart...train in the afternoon if you train there and park where all the other guys in the gym park...that's the best you can do and you'l probably be ok, but if it's truely a bad area then train in another gym...there are great gyms in ok areas.
Kenny is offline  Top
Sponsored Links