Old 09-04-2008, 01:27 PM   #5
Beatboxer
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amir Khan: I will soon be Untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler
If Amir is now at 90% of his potential I can't even see him winning a British title.

It also amazes me about how hypercritical the gang at Sky are.....

One minute they are loving it when the likes of John Murray and Jono Thaxton are calling Khan out, the next they are blowing smoke up his ass and saying he is nearly ready for a world title.

For me, a guy shouldn't be allowed a world title shot until he proves that he is the best in his division in his own country. Khan hasn't even proved that he is the best 135lb'er in Lancashire.
Indeed. Sky's hypocrisy is unreal in this respect, though given how much they are said to have invested in Khan then it's little surprise that they are side stepping that thorny issue.

I only hope that once Khan has these 2 or 3 gimme fights and is thus rendered 'untouchable' he will muster the courage to take on a Thaxton let alone a Romanov...that's just how far he is from the World class at the moment.

All this article serves to highlight is his utter arrogance when he has did **** all in the pro ranks to justify such ****e and has infact, shown many vulenrabilities and fallacies.
Beatboxer is offline  Top