Old 06-22-2007, 08:59 PM   #57
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667
Default Re: Hatton Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty

I really hope Im wrong though & if Hatton wins they give your boy a shot, cos I would pick Olusegun to beat Hatton. I think you & I know, Hatton is there for the taking. Anyone who gets their head boxed off by Collazo & nearly gets KO'd by him & wins a dodgy decision cos hes HBO's cash cow 'white boy' isnt the monster his fans make him out to be.
Oh dear...and yet you picked Harrison to beat Guzman and yet Harrison got his head boxed off by Medina and old washed up ex champ. Collazo did not box Hattons head off, he had the better of the later rounds and outboxed Hatton in a few of them. It was a tight fight and it was Hattons first bout at a new weight against a bigger man who was a natural welter.

Not only that but you talk about Collazo as if you have watched him for years, "anyone who gets.....by Collazo".
Collazo and Urango are actually both young "prospects" that you say he never fights, Urango was unbeaten and a title holder. We have no idea how "useless" they both are yet, Collazo losing to Mosley hardly proves anything seeing as Sugar Shane is a ****ing brilliant fighter.

Lets see how Collazo does in his next few bouts and Urango before saying they are both useless.
Strike is offline  Top