View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 03:08 PM   #30
ufoalf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1550
Default Re: ahh..crap..fedor signed a $5,000,000 contract with heros?

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat
You wrote what you read, you didn't really write irrefutable fact.

I think what I wrote is irrefutable fact. No rematch with Cro, no Couture, no Gonzaga, no great small guys - these sort of fights would happen in the UFC and help his legacy and no sane person would disagree.

It is very nice what he wants to do (help Russia) but he has to sacrifice his legacy.

He is the best at the moment but just like that Gonzaga could beat Couture and be a real threat to who the best is.

If Fedor went to the UFC and beat the guys I mentioned, I see it being very hard for anyone to outrank him at heavy for a LONG time.
No, what you posted was basicly an insult towards fedor. You basicly said he's in it just for the money. Right after the post i made that actually says completely opposite. What you posted is DEFINITELY not a fact. What i posted is based off resources from both Dana's side and Fedor's side. Plus, What you said doesn't even make sense because if he was in it for the money he WOULD go to UFC because again they offered richest contract to him. So its OBVIOUS that he's not in it for the money.

Now as for K1, its HUGE. Especially after pride got bought all its fans are now only have Heroes plus some other lame little orgs. K1 seats around 40000 people a show. UFC's records is like 20000 or something. So here's some numbers for you. They're not as big on PPV though i dont think. Not sure.

Yea, its very upsetting news if it is true. But I understand Fedor if he chooses to the best course for this sport in Russia and not his legacy. I give him mad respect for that.
ufoalf is offline  Top