Old 08-23-2007, 04:10 AM   #46
Sweet Science
Peaceful Muslim Warrior
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. Naseem Hamed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindUp
If some guy named Terry Jenkins from Illinois had punched out Vuyani Bungu and Tom Johnson, been decked repeatedly in winning a brawl with a faded Kelley, and then been utterly outclassed by Barrera, you wouldn't rate him for shit. But he's a ****ing Brit, so somehow his weak-ass resume suddenly makes him an ATG. Yeah right.
You really are a 1st class retard aren't you.

I don't give a shit if he's British. Most British fighters are way overrated and I openly admit that. I think Lennox Lewis is overrated, and Joe Calzaghe is an overrated slapper who only ever beat a 1 dimentional fighter in Lacy. I think Ricky Hatton is a pretty good fighter but I am under no illusions when it comes to his match up against Mayweather. I know Mayweather has too much class for him, is too slick and will end up winning a comfortable UD. I also think Hatton would probably get his arse handed to him by Cotto, and get schooled by Mosely.

Oh yeah I just love British fighers and I'm obviously so biased in favour of them.

See if you can grow another brain cell because the one you've got must be getting lonely.

Last edited by Sweet Science; 08-23-2007 at 04:28 AM.
Sweet Science is offline  Top
Sponsored Links