Old 08-30-2007, 03:36 AM   #29
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Great Andrew Johns Not So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynesmale
BULL**** drugs are for the weak and weak minded simple as that, You take illegal drugs you are not worth a second or a heartbeat of my or anyone elses time.

if Katsidis was on drugs does it make him less of a man, answer YES. A man who does drugs is no man simple as that and when it comes to drugs and sport they are not only cheats they are cowards. Now if they come back from that and get clean thats a sign of strength but even trying it is a sign of weakness.

Now i dont care if you do drugs or use i dont care thats your life to waste so i dont push my views on others but i get MANY push theres onto me about NOT BEING A TRUE AUSSIE because i dont drink. As i said before i dont do it out of faith i do it out of choice in order to train harder and longer i dont risk hurting my mind or body with stuff that is bad for you.

People can do what they want BUT my point to the whole thing is simple Johns is a role model right? Kids are stupid today right? they want to be like their stars and fact is people will blame Johns that their kids do drugs and blah blah blah THE REAL PROBLEM is the foks that dont smash their kids for starting it in the first place.......They just look to blame the Celebs who do it rather then break their kids in 2 for using it.

Now if you want to do drugs go ahead but i rather keep my mind and body focused on it's goal and many dont like to train or workout and thats a problem in this world today. We are all fat lazy slobs and looking for something to blame and the only person is the one we look at when we go to the mirror each morining.
Your point of view stinks of immaturity. You have a very naieve view of the world. If i could relate it to something, it would be like saying the best cure for unplanned pregnancies is abstenance. Both statements are equally flawed. Its not evil. People dont do it because they are weak. They don't rely on the drug in any way when talking ecstasy and lower level sorts. They just do it for a good time on the odd occasion for the most part. You make it sound so sinister. Do some research. Look at the link i provided. Don't listen to all the people who say what it could 'potentially do" either. look at the actual proven effects. You will be very suprised. I find it funny that when people like yourself have very high moral standards, that they love to look down their nose at other people. I don't look down at people like yourself who don't drink or take drugs. Personally it doesn't really change my opinion of someone what so ever. If that is the sort of thing that governs your opinion on someone then you are living a pretty shallow life.
MSTR is offline  Top