Old 03-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #15
tri-pod
Balls
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 123
Default Re: my getting in shape for the army log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
This is the ****test log in ESB history. Even Youngtypo's log makes more sense and the dude has the intelligence and common sense of a re****ed Bonobo monkey on meth. Either put the effort into making a proper log or just end it. How can you expect to be Airborne if you can't be bothered making a basic internet workout log? Do you know what 'Airborne' is? Do you understand what it takes to be a Shock Trooper? Pull your finger out and put the ****ing effort in. That or join Logistics or '*** Corps' aka line infantry. They love people who sit around doing **** all.

Last time I'm asking this: What time did you run? How many push up's, sit up's and pull up's can you do?
i ran two miles in 20 minutes, and in two minutes i can do 35 push ups, pull ups im still working on one, and sit ups i can do 50 in two minutes.

at boxing we started off our workout with 10 minutes of running to warm up. did various stretch routines, then gloved up.

we did 8 rounds on the bag. 1st round involving different combinations the coach called out, 2nd the same, 3rd round we did ten drills, 4th round we did ten drills, 5th round-6th round we did 26 drills, 7-8th rounds we did 30 second drills. the minute rest bell in between rounds. we do 25 jumping jacks.

finished off with a couple of laps and 100 jumping jacks.

a light workout as the coach had to leave early.
tri-pod is offline  Top