View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 10:58 AM   #192
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

I would stick the house on that...... Paul Deacon is missing and Bradford will be down in the dumps after the shocking loss to Catalans last week

Actually, Leeds to win by more than 12.5 points at 5/4 is decent, but on reflection not as good as the 10/11 for an 8 point win, gonna stick with that.

You can lay against Leeds to win SL at 13/8 - deffo worth a look..... Saints are shit hot this season.

I can't believe we ****ed it up against Orient..... I never bet on Leeds when they play away, so hot and cold. Actually leave us alone until the playoffs, word is the likes of Beckford and Naylor will be rested to ensure they don't pick up silly bookings and miss the big games.

For you djoc.....

Huddersfield to beat Celtic Crusaders at 1/8 is a steal (sounds odd but still)
Castleford to beat Wakefield is tempting at 4/7, though Wakefield are also good at 9/5 (leave I'd say)

There is nothing for the other round of fixtures yet but Leeds to beat Salford is a banker at home, Castleford are worth a punt away at Warrington (who are in turmoil but check odds), St. Helens will beat Hull, and Huddersfield should win at Hull KR.

Check the odds on those first though

Stoke to beat Newcastle at 13/10 is criminally tempting.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top