Old 06-24-2007, 02:40 PM   #20
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Dont Fight Hatton On The Inside!!pbf Is The Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyPunch
What the **** are you going on about, brought what upon myself?
Sharba Mitchell was gone before he fought Kostya, had knee problems, and was scared.
Watch the fight.
Then next, if you read my opening post, I said that Tszyu showed how to beat Hatton, and thats making him lunge is, and countering him.
Tszyu was excellent in the middle rounds, but just didnt have any gas left.
14 week training camps are all good and well, but it doesnt hide the fact, tht training must be consistent to be optimum, and Tszyus hadnt been as he was injury prone.

De La Hoya had a 14 week camp, many fighters do, but if you are inactive for spells before or between these, youll gas, thats FACT.

My reference to Mayweather was that he is brilliant at measuring distance, is very, very accurate, and doesnt gas.
Kostya showed this as the way to beat Hatton, just didnt have enough left at that stage of his career to pull it off, Mayweather has that.

I think Hatton is a very good fighter, I just think that against the very best, he'll get beaten, and that was my point.
Oh shut up with your whining. Mitchell was the consensus number 1. Don't try and change history with your hindsight bullshit.

Tszyu himself said that Tszyu beats a younger Tszyu.

Tszyu never gassed, he quit. Plus he was facing arguably the fittest fighter in the game. Did he gas when he lost the early rounds!

It isn't a fact because Tszyu showed great stamina. He has NEVER shown that sort of stamina. Don't act like Tszyus ever been a stamina freak.

Mayweathers the best boxer in the world. What moron isn't going to agree he'll give Hatton fits. However that argument can be countered based on what DLH and Castillo achieved against him. Both Floyd and Hatton will want to fight their fight. Who knows who will be able to do it more. Neither of us do. We do KNOW that Hatton beat a great 135 and 140 pounder.

The consensus on ESB is that Castillo is a top 30 lightweight and Tszyu a top 10 light welterweight. That speaks for itself. Come out with all your excuses but that's the truth.

You all make out like Hatton is God. How come Hatton KNOWS that Castillo and Tszyu are old shot and there for the taking when 99% of ESB didn't know Tszyu was pre fight and 50% didn't know Castillo wasn't pre fight? He must be a prophet.

This is the sort of moronic shit people say about Leonard. He knew Benitez, Duran II, Hearns and Hagler were there for the taking. Sort it out and give a fighter his dues.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top