Old 04-20-2009, 04:18 PM   #18
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Event in Prishtina, Kosovo

Muriqi wins rematch over Garaschenko !

by Artan Verbica

Pallati i Rinisė, Prishtina, Kosovo, 19.04.2009 - The TOP-15 world contender Elvir Muriqi 36-5-0 (22 KO) beats Ukranian, Oleksander Garaschenko 15-12 (7 KO) by UD 10. Muriqi dominanted in the fight from first round and wins clearly unanimus decesion over the ukranian.

From first round Muriqi shows high class of one of the best light heavyweight fighter in the world. Garaschenko try`s in defensive tactic to fight with Muriqi and to see to finish fight with one punch but Muriqi did`nt let him and beats him in every round. Muriqi was concetrated in fight and works very well round-by-round.

Muriqi who backs from lose to former IBF champion Clinton Woods wants to stap up again in the race for world title.

The native albanian who leaving in New York, Elvir Muriqi fights in the 2005 with Garaschenko and lost on points.

"My greetings going to president of Kosova, Fatmir Sejdiu, primeminister Hashim Thaqi, and former primeminister Ramush Haradinaj and my father Ramiz Muriqi" tells Muriqi. "I show my level tonight. I show that four years before was undeserve. I`m proud that Im albanian and Im ready always to fight in Kosova or Albania" claims Muriqi.

"Muriqi wins clear decetion over my fighter tonight. Muriqi was very good prepared for this fight. He is big fighter and I congratilation to him" says Pavel Grovzman, manager of Garaschenko.

"I try to provocate him, and wants to catch him and to KO him but tonight was impossible. Muriqi is good fighter, we will see, maybe we will fight again" says Garaschenko.

Last edited by Artani; 04-20-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Artani is offline  Top