View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default This was such a great post.......

That it deserves it's own thread (if I do say so myself)

That ........ and I want to wind up EelsRule coz I know he hangs on my every word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Right

Mundine backs up his talk, he has a go.

OK Gav......Back up your big talk........ Apart from Green and Ottke.....NAME ONE OTHER HALFWAY DECENT BOXER THAT MUNDINE HAS FOUGHT BY CHOICE!

Lets's go through the list....

OTTKE.......Mundine honestly thought that the featherfisted Ottke couldn't hurt him, so he had a go........ OOPS!

GREEN........ It was all about the money.......worth the risk.

ECHOLS ........ Mandatory fight for the WBA "regular" Title, ordered by the
WBA.........NO OTHER OPTION!

SIACA........ Mandatory defence of his "regular"WBA Title.........NO OTHER OPTION

KESSLER....... Mundine was Kessler's "Mandatory"....... NO OTHER OPTION

SOLIMAN........ Again.......A "Mandatory" fight for the "regular" Title, ordered by the WBA.......NO OTHER OPTION

And then there was........ **** me......That's it.........That's the entire list of halfway decent boxers that Mundine has fought.

There were extenuating circumstances for Green and Ottke......... But History tells us that Mundine is not going to put his **** on the line unless there is no available option.

In his whole ****ing career he has only fought 2 decent boxers by choice..........

More recently.......THE MAN has knocked back the chance to fight Kessler for a real World Title........not once......BUT TWICE

Now tell me again Gav.........How he has a go.

The Nuthuggers can argue all they like about Mundine's ability........but the one fact that is irrefutable, is that Mundine avoids the tough fights until he is backed into a corner and has no other choice.

Last edited by oztriker; 06-24-2007 at 05:45 PM.
oztriker is offline  Top
Sponsored Links