Old 06-25-2007, 01:45 AM   #14
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1132
Default Re: MSTR thank god for Cotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
Finally, I totally agree that Mayweather is not any Ray Leonard. Ray was a boxer puncher who threw fast hard combinations. Floyd is essentially a pot shoting defensive fighter. If anything Oscars performance against him showed me that he is not as unbeatable as people think. If an old pernell whitaker could almost beat a young and prime De La Hoya, a prime Mayweather really should have been more impressive on an old and largely inactive Oscar. I would love to see Mayweather take on Cotto. This match up needs to happen. First Cotto vs the winner of Williams and Marg, and then the winner of that to take on Floyd.
yeah and dont you think though if PBF grew some nuts he might be a Ray Leonard type fighter which would be so more fun to watch.

Theres to much pressure from everyone on these guys winning thats why they pick there opponents very carefully.

as for Cotto weve seen him fight nothing but prime fighters so far and even though his chin isnt as solid as we would like he has heart and balls to get up off the canvas and come back. like against Torres.

im tottally on the Cotto train or express now.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top