View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 12:43 PM   #22
ron u.k.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Witter Witter Witter

good win for witter he was pretty positive and showcased his considerable skills.i don't think people should get carried away though to me harris was a flawed opponent.he showed against maussa and against witter that he has a big stamina and heart problem.he was doing ok in this fight for 3 rounds even though witters unorthodox combo's were causing him problems he was still looking dangerous and was well in the fight,hurting witter i think it was at the end of the 3rd round.then in the 4th he suddenly blows up and is floored from what really was not the hardest left hook you've ever seen,when he rises the referee asks him if he's ok and he doesn't respond but the referee lets him go on but the bell goes harris doesn't want to know he's gone..you would think the next round witter would come out and jump on harris but what does he do for the next 2 rounds but pose?what would hatton have done?the finishing left hook was impressive but get carried away by an opponent like harris i don't think so.
ron u.k. is offline  Top