Old 09-09-2007, 01:56 PM   #23
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Witter Witter Witter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dog
Awright Olu I know you have great belief in your man Ajose, do you think he would have lived with Witter last night? Witter was good last night, think he would give give Hatton all the problems he could handle, so how would Ajose go about negating Witter style?? Would defo like to see Ajose mix it with the big guns to see how he fairs
Thanks Top Dog. I thought Junior Witter was outstanding against Harris and was the best performance I have seen from him in years. I am no fan of Witter as you know but what made his performance even better was that this was a well prepared and dangerous Harris unlike the guy Maussa beat.

I did not want to mention Ajose in this post so as not to deflect from Witter justified plaudits on this occasion. Since you have asked I want to put it on record that all of us in Team Ajose including Ajose were absolutely delighted with Witter's performance. I don't want to give to much away but the guys that will beat Witter decisively are highly skilled boxer punchers with variety and better speed, skill , timing and tempo than Witter has and being southpaw as well helps. Top Dog I know you are a professor when it comes to knowledge of this great sport of ours therefore can you think of the fighter who has all the ingridents needed for Witter.

Ajose is high up in the WBC ratings and quite frankly the WBC belt means a lot to us so hopefully Ajose and Witter can get it on. We are very confident of the outcome and victory will mean even more as no one can say Witter is past his best.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top