View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 04:34 PM   #16
Smith
Monzon-like
ESB Addict

vCash: 484
Default Re: Is Hatton's resume better than Tszyu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmie
Tszyu was shot by no means he had just complety destroyed Sharmba Mitchell in 3 rounds I think Sure he was like 35 and inactive but hes not shot thats the same thing with DLH alittle past it but clearly not shot still a competitve fighter. Castillo is a fight I never demanded cause Hatton ran away from 147 where the best fighters where Floyd,Cotto,Margarito,Cintron,Collazo rematch,Judah,Mosley etc. I do think Castillo is close to shot them Corrales fights took something out of him obviously hes so slow and weak looking his punches seem to have no velocity behind them and hes looked that way his last few fights. Even if he wasnt im not sure these people hear would be satisfied you feel there frequent users of the double standards. Hatton beats a possibly shot Castillo and he gets flamed while Pacquiao fights a CLEARLY shot Morales and is praised for it he takes 3 fights in a row where a guy is coming off a loss and when Floyd does it with Judah hes flamed. Floyd beats Judah coming off 1 loss then Cotto does it when Judahs coming off 2 losses and Cottos praised. Its ****ing bullshit thats why I spend time mostly in the lounge,MMA or Training.

Exactly the same mate. I rarely venture into the general boxing forum now, especially in the aftermath of fights, some of the people here are so fickle its untrue.
Smith is offline  Top
Sponsored Links