View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 05:02 PM   #1
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Felix Sturm vs Artur Abraham

What do you guys think about an encounter between the two best German based middle weights?
Whenever Sturm is asked about his Armenian rival he either dismisses him as not worthy of his steel,or tries to belittle him somehow.Sturm tends to talk about big fights sounding as if he were the man who calls the shots at middle weight,but he very seldom walks the walk.
Sturm's next opponent is an unknown clubfighter from Uruguay whereas Abraham will face his very capable Armenian compatriot Gevor.
Gevor is a merciless warrior who will try to give hell to Abraham.Difficult fight for Abraham.Gevor is no Uruguayan clubfighter.
I for my part wouldnt bet a single coin on Sturm against Abraham.I guess that he wouldnt even be able to go the full route with the Armenian.
Castillejo knocked him down,and the old Spaniard surely doesnt have as much pop as Abraham.
Anyone out there who is a different opinion and thinks that STurm could outbox Abraham?

PS:Of course I dont think that STurm vs Abraham will ever come off.Sturm wont take such a high risk squaring off against an opponent who makes Castillejo look like a choir boy.
Odo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links