View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 10:34 AM   #31
Orishaman
I tell it like it is....
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: **Regarding the Heavyweights: who is the man...regardless?**

Brewster tried to a point, but he didn;t have the eneregy nor the willingness of getting hit this time, sure you can make excusses for Brewster but thenpoint is that he didn;t it that night...he got beat...

Now, I will say this I am not disrespecting Maskaev, but with all honesty Peter is not Rahman, Rahman was slopy and above that out of shape, all we seen from Peter is take care of business and come to the fight in his best shape...Rahman can;t make that claim and it cost him....Maskaev might hit hard but Peer has a chin and can;t punch harder than Maskaev..and he is a better boxer he was when he faced Wladdy...

Wladdy so far has not been tested, credit to him but let see:

Ray Austin...please

Byrd...his plan was to come straight on to Wladdy wheelhouse....

Brock...was overrated and sure had some movement that Wladdy and Emanuel figure out rather quickly and as far as I know he is still on the canvas....

Devariel...he gave Wladdy a scare and reminded us that no matter how much improvement Wladdy has boxing ...his chin is suspect

I will say due to the string of KO's that Wladdy has since the Peter fight, he is the man at this point but Peter is on the trail of a rematch..and then we will see
Orishaman is offline  Top
Sponsored Links