Old 09-16-2007, 12:27 PM   #33
Heavyrighthand
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: **Regarding the Heavyweights: who is the man...regardless?**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orishaman
Ray Austin is a overated chump, and he is 6'6" but not in Peter nor Byrd Class...so I would not even count him...

Brewster couldn;t take his jab , true but he didn't have a plan, he was in daze even before the climb into the ring...Brock...well the word overrated comes to mind...Byrd like I said he had the suicidal plan or maybe he had no plan....the only win I been impressed by Wladdy was against Peter, and honestly that was againt a rookie..Peter has come farther than Wladdy since.....
Its really rather creative and funny, how you can come up with a short description of each of Wlad's destroyed opponents to discredit Wlad and to minimize the threat they brought to him. You even make a little line description for each one. LOL

I imagine if he beat Peter in a rematch, and then Chagaev, then you'd suddenly find a way to slam those guys, too.

Even I see a pattern, here, and I'm not that smart.

Fact is, Wlad has been tested, and has passed. And over his last several fights, he outshines his opponents (skilled boxers like Byrd, and monster punchers like Brewster, alike) so decisively that even though they are world class, they seem like C level fighters, when compared to him. I think that is a better description of what has happened, rather than the way you've been putting effort into belittling his last several opponents.

Wlad is not only the heavyweight, he's as dominant as anyone has been since the days of a 30 year old Lewis.
Heavyrighthand is offline  Top