Old 06-25-2007, 09:38 PM   #39
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: MSTR thank god for Cotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipswich express
It'll be a great fight if it comes off. Will be interesting to see if Tony fights intelligently. 50/50 at this point in time. I'm hoping Tony beats Williams, but I'm not too convinced.
The word intelligently has no meaning in the mexican language. Its all about pride and ego lol. Marg did the same against Cintron. HE stood toe 2 toe with him. In that case he won although he ate some leather to get his own on. Cotto IMO is a vey patient and smart fighter in the ring and will capitalise on Margs mistakes. If any of you guys get a chance watch a young Cotto vs Cezar Bazan I would recommend it. Bazan is a tough mexican who fights a lot like Margarito. Beat Stevie Johnston to win the title and had been in there with top opposition. Cotto just punished him. SHort tight combinations on the taller opponent. It was brutal. Went 11 rounds but it was a very damaging fight for Bazan. And this was a green Miguel Cotto, who has improved since that time. If you watch the fight this is what I will be expecting if Cotto fights Marg. Cotto will brutalize him. Just remember you heard it here first.
MSTR is offline  Top