View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
Goose
Russian oligarch
ESB Addict

vCash: 550
Default Re: Nutrition for boxing

I eat alot of plain rotisserie meat to get my protein, carbohydrates come with rice.
I can't eat pasta because its made out of wheat, which my stomach can't process.

RDJ, you said not to eat same meal every day. I get a few rotisserie chickens for the week and cook up a large pot of rice, sometimes also a pot of beans as well. I eat it for breakfast, coupled with fruit and berries. Same thing for lunch, coupled with some peanut butter to get more protein and fats. Snacking is all fruits, berries, peanuts, almonds etc, then dinner is the same thing but a smaller portion. Once during the middle of the week ill bake a piece of fish to get some variety., but its mostly chicken or turkey otherwise. During the week I have one or two cheat days where I go to a spanish restaurant where ill get a steak with mashed potatoes or something like that.

I can't eat eggs, wheat, or milk because my stomach cant process it. So due to this fact, variety in my meals is limited. But it has been working for me.
Goose is offline  Top