Old 08-18-2009, 01:45 PM   #29
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: The Moon-Galaxy Rivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeto View Post
Oh i agree that Khaokor is definitely more varied, and what you said about him turning his man very well, i think that might fall into the category of his being a very nice ring general, that we both agreed on. It's a tough one to call, even with the size advantage imo, but a bit of extra workrate early on might edge a decision for Khaosai, who knows? Maybe Khaokor would just be better, etter opposition he has fared well against.
At the same time Khaosai is solid. Khaosai is the harder puncher; he has very heavy hands and seemed an awesome finisher from what I've seen (which is a lot but against middling-to-fair opposition)

To me Khaosai is like Khaokor in destroy mode but with more power. same planting of the feet, subtle movements cutting off the ring, a plodding movement with the awkward Muay Thai guard and well-timed/delivered shots.

Two things; I don't think the size is such an issue. They're twins! Khaosai is also just about the most beastly looking super-fly I have ever seen. I just think that whilst the Bantam Brother could slip in and out of 'seek and destroy mode', I haven't seen much evidence that Khaosai can do much else apart from destroy, although of course he did that very, very well. There is no doubt in my mind that is entirely feasible that Khaosai could knock out 118lb men; Men with the chin of his Brother? Yeah, I reckon so. One thing Khaosai is NOT overrated in is his sheer power, which even against average opposition was evident.

I have just realised that I have been my 'subjects' name wrong for the entire thread; It's Kaokor, not kHaokor as I am been spelling it

Again, thanks to everyone for their contributions, how do you guys see Kaokor measuring up against other 'ATG's'?

A fight I'm thinking about at the moment is Kaokor vs Jeff Chandler.

Also, re: his final match. He was sparked in the 1st round but I'm reliably informed this seemed very, very dodgy indeed (Kaokor's proven chin being an obvious indication) with a supposed 'delayed reaction'. Has anyone seen it and if so, doe it look odd?
Flea Man is online now  Top