Old 09-13-2009, 11:57 AM   #791
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyZOR View Post
France have been playing really shitty, thats why i used the Serbs.

I try to watch as many games as possible in leuages anything etc...

I seen France vs Lithuania, and man France sucked old man balls straight up. I think they only won 1-0, and scored in like the 85th min...

I remember that game because i had a 8 team parlay and the last 2 teams remaining that i had to win was France over Lithuania and Italy over Montenegro. After Italia beat Montenegro, all i had left is the France game and honestly i almost want to go out and smash my tv in after the first 85 or so mins of that game. That shit was riddiculous.

I remember watching that France game and man they looked so out of place vs this second teir eam from Lithuania. And France were HOME.

France sucks, because they have to many stars. To many Riberys, Henrys etc... all them guys are stars and having a team filled with just stars dont usually go well. You need more motivation as well.

This is also why i think Real wont win the CL or even the La Liga. Barca are much more supirior team imo.
I agree, France are not so good. It was a good pick as the high-risk choice in the parlay, just didn't come off.

I saw France struggle like hell winning 1-0 against Faroes too.
TFFP is offline  Top