View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 07:51 AM   #8
teeto
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Location: Team Ireland Manor, Easing Pabuiao into the life of managing the GOAT
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Terry Norris fantasy fights

Simon Brown III- Norris comes out on top here, i reckon he wouldnt get stopped.

Julian Jackson II- It's just one of those things, Jackson would stop him imo, it would happen late though.

Ike Quartey- A real good fight would ensue from the middle rounds on, but Norris should win this for me, the jab of Quartey makes it such a hard battle, but the fact he likes to come forward all the time means Norris scores and hurts his man en route to a decision win.

JCC Superstar at 147- at 147? who knows? does Chavez hurt him to the body as a derivative from the poundage? I'll take the bigger man.

Felix Trinidad- Trinidad by stoppage for me, as good as Norris' movement is, he's not in there to put on a pure boxing masterclass, he'd get stopped.

David Reid- Norris scores a brutal one

The Pea that fought Vazquez- Norris could do very well a la Diobelys Hurtado, i'd likely take him.

The Floyd that fought DLH- I have to say Norris because of the weight and the fact that Norris is one of my greatest ever at it. Floyd is better all things considered imo.

Kelly Pavlik at MW- Pavlik to stop him, provided he comes through almost getting blown away early.

Jermain Taylor at MW- Taylor to box well then dissapoint down the stretch, and lose.

Prime Marvin Hagler- Hagler by spectacular ko.
teeto is offline  Top