Old 10-03-2009, 08:32 PM   #931
duranimal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Post A Pick Of Yourself On Classic Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbi View Post
No problem mate. I do apoligise for those emails myself. I was just a bit pissed off with your high prices. But I would be doing the same as yourself to earn some extra money. Some of your posters are very rare and probably worth every penny.

And just to let you know, your website is looking very nice indeed. Professional to say the least.

And about him. He's drank himself to a chronic liver problem. He's in severe pain a lot of the time. His pancreas I think is the problem. He's in and out of hospital and the drink has scared his insides for life. He's a decent guy in my estimation. Just can't take his own medicine back in return.

A guy from Wales did call his house (for months) at strange hours of the morning threatning to kill his wife and rape his three year old daughter. The Police were involved. He went through a lot of shit with that.
You hit the nail on the head there, he blew up at me nuclear style about a year ago, i forgot to buy a $10.00 programme for him & KerBOOM so i'am now on his death list pity,nice guy when his med is under control.
duranimal is online now  Top
Sponsored Links