View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 12:27 AM   #32
Haggis McJackass
Semi-neutralist Overseer
ESB Addict

vCash: 177
Default Re: TOLD YA -- Taylor was a F-R-A-U-D!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfv
Taylor is decent. But he's no great, and he didn't beat B-Hop or Winky. All us old-timers knew this was coming. Taylor is a great athlete, not a great fighter. He's good, and he came along at the right time. Nothing more.

Pavlik put his hands down in the 2nd, that's all. Pavlik owned the rest of the fight.

Taylor is a fraud. I never thought anything of him, and tonight I was proved correct. I actually thought Taylor would last longer, but even I overrated him.

THANK YOU GHOST!
**** off. What exactly have you done in boxing that allows you to call him a fraud, say you never thought anything of him, and say you were "proved correct" when he gets KOed by an undefeated KO artist who Taylor was leading on the cards and who he had dropped hard in the 2nd?

No "fraud" can fake a close fight, let alone a win, over BHop. Same for Winky. I don't care how good an athlete you are.

You thought he was a fraud, and now you were "proved correct"? You are an asshole.

Taylor took on TOUGH FIGHTS as champ. He beat Hops and then took him on again. He took on Winky, then awkward-assed Spinks and now undefeated, power-punching Pavlik.

I wish more champs were like Taylor, making tough fights. He doesn't score the fights, asshole. He just signs the contracts to make them happen, regardless of how many people call him useless, a fraud etc.

**** off.

Haggis McJackass is offline  Top