View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 12:43 AM   #41
Haggis McJackass
Semi-neutralist Overseer
ESB Addict

vCash: 177
Default Re: TOLD YA -- Taylor was a F-R-A-U-D!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
GET HIS ASS.. AM I CRAZY OR ARE THESE THOSE MOST DISRESPECTFUL INGRATES THAT DONT EVEN DESERVE TO CALL OR EVEN CONTIMPLATE CALLING THEMSELVES BOXING FANS.. I CALLED PAVLIK BY KNOCKOUT ON EVERY THREAD......BUT THESE IDIOTS TAKE THE SHIT TOO FAR. FRAUD...THE ****...........HOW THE HELL WAS A CLOSE FIGHT A FRAUD THAT ENDING IN A KNOCKOUT..
Oh, I'm sorry, I just realized that Taylor is a black guy while Pavlik is white. Since, as you know, I am a white man, I am duty-bound to not disrespect my race and its proud history of ****ing everyone up.

Forget everything you read there. **** Taylor, that ignorant-assed, fried-chicken-smelling, gospel-record-listening, stupid-stagger-walking, low-pants-wearing, low-ride-rolling, tacky-jewelery-wearing n****r.

There, that's better. Almost approved of a black man's actions and came to his defence against bullshit criticism there. Wouldn't want you to think any of us are actually capable of doing that, would we? Never mind, the white guy won, so I'm happy.

**** Jermaine Taylor, his skin is too dark.

Haggis McJackass is offline  Top