Old 10-04-2007, 06:44 AM   #63
Mendoza
Dominating a decade
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: How many wins would Frazier have vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Spencer
Mendoza is one of those who underrate Frazier. Remember, he thinks Ken Norton should be rated above Frazier.

35/65 against Bowe? Frazier would crush him.
No, I don't think Norton should be rated above Frazier. I never said that. I think what should be remembered here is the person who is mis quoting others and starting trouble.

Frazier big favorite over Bowe? Let's look at Frazier's fights vs Large heavies. Frazier was down on points to an over weight Buster Mathis until round seven, and was stunned and failed to stop Joe Bugner. I think Bowe is much better and hits much harder than Mathis or Bugner.

Bowe owned a prime Holyfield who had a much better chin than Frazier, more variety, and better size. Bowe had a good right and uppercut, which are punches that worked well vs Frazier. In all his fights, Bowe has yet to be knocked out. Frazier is not winning this one on points; he could not take too many of Bowe power shots either. Frazier would need to start fast ( which he usually did not ), and get to Bowe before Bowe landed his bombs.
Mendoza is offline  Top