View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 04:28 AM   #55
ogii3
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kubrat Pulev pro debut

Odo, nice words for our country You must come for sure some day. And you are right that Bulgaria is not the best place to develop yourself as a pro boxer, regarding lack of promotors and boxing shows.
But you missed some points. Kubrat Pulev is not the guy who will start to learn German language. I saw him, when he communicates very well with Doring in the hotel before and after the match just with some words in English.

Kubrat knows how to act in front of press and how to make noise around himself. I think his English and even with the help of translator he may present some positive mood during press conference and interviews. He also has amazing live story.

About coaches, i am still thinking that Bulgarian coaches are far better then Germans, not only in amateur. Yes, you are right that Wegner has great experience leading his guys, but in order of preparation, game plan etc, some of Bulgarian trainers are on very high level, just they do not have a chance to work, because we don't have promotions.
ogii3 is offline  Top