Old 10-05-2007, 01:04 PM   #64
brownpimp88
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Marvelous Marvin Hagler appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi1985
Informate completely before you post. You know why he fought Tiger Flowers that often? Becaue after his win against him, he was robbed (he floored him 2 or 3 times also), that´s why he got another chance. In their 3rd fight he was completely shot, I have fight reports from some of their fights, and after the 2nd Bogash was really completely shot, Loughran and Walker were both near peak, both had over 30 fights at that point, that´s not green. Bogash was at least three times better than a protected fighter than Nunn. Fighters like Yarosz, Gorilla Jones, Thil, Cerdan, Benvenuti, O´Dowd, etc. were also much better than Nunn, sorry to say that, but you seem to be very biased. And you criticize me because I probably don´t have Hopkins in my Top 10 ATG at MW, don´t forget, at 160 lbs there´s a deep and talented- rich era...
Who did walker and loughran beat prior to fighting bogash, o yeah nobody. Nunn was far more talented than all of those fighters you just listed, old school nuthuggery at its finest. Nunn accomplished more at middleweight than benvenuti did, god stop showing bias towards italian fighters. Not only is nunn more talented than nino, hes much bigger and faster, he would have kicked his ass with relative ease.
brownpimp88 is offline  Top