View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 02:33 AM   #1
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Mayweather Ready For Hatton

After defeating Jose Luis Castillo with a spectacular fourth round KO on Saturday, Ricky Hatton made it clear the fighter he wanted next is Floyd Mayweather Jr. Hatton made some remarks that have riled up Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Quoted by the media, Floyd Mayweather Jr is now ready to come out of his self imposed retirement and silence Ricky "Hitman" Hatton.

Quoted in the Media, Mayweather Jr stated: "I was retired, but I'll sign to fight Hatton right now."

Mayweather went on to diss Hatton, saying: "Ricky Hatton cannot fight. He cannot box. He throws one punch at a time and then holds. There is no skill to what he does in the ring.

"I've tried to let the things he said about me slide by but now he's 'dissing' me on national TV and I want to shut him up."

"Ricky Hatton is the most over-rated fighter of the last 25 years. He beat an old Kostya Tszyu and he beat an old Castillo who was shot," he said.

"I beat Castillo twice and the first time I did it with one hand because the other was so messed up. That was five years ago when Castillo was in his prime."

According to media reports, Mayweather's advisor Leonard Ellerbe feels that a deal for Mayweather vs Hatton could be made in the next few weeks..

Wonder where does it take place ???

Last edited by Imperial1; 06-28-2007 at 02:36 AM.
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links