Old 12-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #50
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Czech heavy weight Ondrej Pala

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11player View Post
Arena could match Pala up with some nicer names and try to get him ranked somewhere.

I'm hearing he will face R. Hawkins next, that's a waste of time, I think he could be matched up better.
You seemed to be right in saying that Pala would face Hawkins.According to boxrec their fight is on.

Pala will fight on Aurich vs Koval's undercard.Makes me laugh! Pala vs Hawkins is for sure more intriguing than Aurich vs Koval IMO.
Hawkins went the full route with Boytsov and Maskaev and could hold his own against Tua in their encounter.

Nevertheless,you are probably right in saying that fighting Hawkins is a waste of time.
Aurich should fight this kind of opponents at this stage of career.
Pala needs a recognisable name in front of fists.
Riddick Bowe would be the ideal opponent.Pala would be able to showcasehis skills and probably score a spectecular stoppage victory against a known name.
Yes,I know that Bowe is totally shot and as far over the hill as you can be as an old geezer who doesnt know when to quit the game.
However,the most important point is that Bowe is a known fighter worldwide.
Pala needs tv exposure and a known name among his scalps.
Nobody cared when he beat Mazikin or Aurich.Both of the aforementioned guys would probably wipe the floor with the present version of Bowe,but nobody outside the circle of us hardcore fans has ever head their names.
Odo is offline  Top