View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #44
sweet_scientist
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: the what fights did you watch today\scorecard thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhataRock View Post
Watched the last 5 today.

Clear Pedroza win IMO...He ran away with it over the last 1/3. Arguably won the last 5 but the 15th I scored even and actually it probably should have went to Lockridge because he gave it his all in that round after getting bashed a little in the 14th.

Top fight..Rocky would have been a long reigning champion in any other era, he really took it to Pedroza and hurt him a couple of times.

In the end though Eusebio had to many tricks up his sleeve. To slick and really turned it on in the championship rounds.

I had it 9 rounds Pedroza...4 rounds Lockridge and two even. I could see someone having Lockridge up after 10 if they scored the even round for Rocky and another close one I saw just for Pedroza.

But clearly Eusebio had the late rounds with Rocky potentially stealing the last.

Dont see anything controversial about this one.

I thought it was pretty close myself. Pedroza gave away too many early rounds and then had a battle on his hands to claw his way back. I thought he edged ahead toward the end and had some big rounds, but Lockridge bravely stole the 15th and the fight ended a draw.

Eusebio Pedroza vs. Rocky Lockridge I: 143-143 Draw
Pedroza: 7,8,9,10,12 and 14( 10-8 ).
Lockridge: 1,2,3,4,5, 11 and 15.
Rounds 6 and 13 even.

I can see someone having it for Pedroza by 2 or 3 points, but 5 points seems rather wide to me WAR.
sweet_scientist is offline  Top