Old 06-28-2007, 05:44 AM   #28
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine-Nieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley
Nice work MSTR......but for mine Mundine looked great...very fast...very hard to hit.....he must have landed 15 great body shots.....5 or 6 upper cuts......some great hooks....and why double up you jab if your first one lands flush all the time.....[yea I know set him up ECT]....mate he must have jabed him 100 times....credit to Nievas....he was very tough...also Mundine pulled a bicep...I think...anyway despite Mundines technical brilliance I had a great time and saw a very entertaining fight...Mundine with speed and accuracey and Nievas with big bombs....a few inches and Mundine may have done another Ottke
I saw it live too. It was good the atmostphere was great, and I like the under card bouts. As I said I was expecting Floyd vs Gatti, and I felt like Mundine wasn't fighting very intelligently in there. The reason to double up is to get him moving back and as you said to set him up. His hand were down, and the first jabs were landing. You start to double up and it starts your combinations off, and begins to hurt him more. I just wanted him to be more creative and less tenative in there.
MSTR is offline  Top