View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 09:36 AM   #33
planetzion
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hatton offers Mayweather 5 million (UK POUNDS - not $) to come to england.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy
****ing A right...I'm American and I'll admit it - I love the British atmosphere......Las vegas=15 thousand IF(Big IF)but the UK an EASY 50+....

I'm sick and tired of hearing about the "Mecca" of boxing - It sure as **** isn't the mecca of boxing,when you have 9 thousand fans sitting in the Las Vegas arena.

Some people are ****ing idiots - "Oh it should be here because,because" - Because nothing...it makes no ****ing sense.

I think most just use that as an excuse for their fighter not wanting to fight elsewhere.

Everyone gives Hatton and Calzaghe shit,but Floyd fights in his BACKYARD,like Calzaghe does - But in my opinion Joe is justified in doing so because of his massive fanbase,unlike Floyd....Same thing goes for Hatton.
great post thanks for being objective i just wonder how many of floyds fan have realized they have become fans of a man not fans of the sport anymore....**** all the bullshit excuses im a fight fan first and formost
planetzion is offline  Top